Buying tickets for the Tennessee game, when is the best time to buy?

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
I'm trying to plan a trip to Knoxville this weekend and I'm looking for some UT tickets. I'm on stub hub and looking at the prices and curious if I can expect them to go up or down for the remainder of the week

CrimsonTut

1st Team
Jul 24, 2000
Franklin, TN
Just buy them from someone before the game. I've never failed to get into a game at a decent price. Could probably get in for around 25-40 bucks at game time.

USCBAMA

All-SEC
Sep 21, 2001
Columbia, SC, Richland
Typically if you wait until 30 minutes before kickoff you can get tickets for below face value in Knoxville, particularly when season not going too well. But be careful - do not buy student tickets. Students will tell you that anyone can use them but it is BS (besides, who wants to sit in UT student section).

We are heading up Friday afternoon, but we already have tix.

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
I'm not sure my wife would let us make the trip without tickets, though I have no issue with it.
I'd love to stay out of the end zones and be between the 20s, but that's gonna be pricey.

nickel42

1st Team
Dec 2, 2013
Nashville, TN
Personally my nerves won't allow me to go without a ticket in hand. Already have mine. But if you can stick it out, I'm sure prices will go down!

alwayshavebeen

All-SEC
Sep 22, 2013
North Carolina
I'm not sure my wife would let us make the trip without tickets, though I have no issue with it.
I'd love to stay out of the end zones and be between the 20s, but that's gonna be pricey.
Pricey is the less of two evils if it is upsetting the wife! Pick your seats on Stubhub, eliminate the drama and enjoy!

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Seatgeek is the best ticket site because it literally shows you where you will be sitting along with the prices of most of the most reputable ticket sites, but if you wanna take a gamble then go for craigslist

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
The majority of Bama fans, those that got their tickets thru the University, will be in the South upper deck. At least that is where our four are. Last trip there we were right behind the Bama band, saw alot of the tuba section. A side note - the Bama band plays a tune between EVERY SINGLE PLAY in Knoxville, but they are a fun loving group to be around. Even though the stadium is old and crappy, it is a good setting for a football game. Beware, butt space is exceedingly small.

James Eagle

1st Team
Aug 9, 2011
North Georgia
I'm trying to plan a trip to Knoxville this weekend and I'm looking for some UT tickets. I'm on stub hub and looking at the prices and curious if I can expect them to go up or down for the remainder of the week
Go to seatgeek.com......this website searches across several ticket venues and lists prices from best to highest.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.