Les Miles having some fun with reporter

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I love that. I absolutely love that. I know the media has questions to ask, but that's one of the stupidest ones I've ever heard.
Go Les, and beat Ole Miss!
Thanks!
sip

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
LSU fans find themselves in a bind. Les has the football team in a slow downward spiral which has them upset. But if they gripe too much about it, Les may just pack up and head to Michigan.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
LSU fans find themselves in a bind. Les has the football team in a slow downward spiral which has them upset. But if they gripe too much about it, Les may just pack up and head to Michigan.
At 6-2 I thought they were getting better. I like Les, he makes me laugh!

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
People dismissed that LSU game a few weeks ago. They're going the path I thought they would: struggle against Wisky, falter a bit once the inexperience hit SEC play, but start finding out what they can do well and accentuate it around the time they get to us.

We're probably going to get the best from LSU like we always do...so it is going to be a tough one.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
At 6-2 I thought they were getting better. I like Les, he makes me laugh!
Ask any LSU fan whether them having two losses at this point in the season suggests they are on an upswing or downward spiral...they like to consider themselves one of two flagship programs from the SEC, but they are far from that goal these days.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.