First Trip to Neyland Stadium

James Eagle

1st Team
Aug 9, 2011
North Georgia
I want to show some visual support for the Tide so I would like to be at the gate where the Bama team will enter the stadium. Does anyone know where that will be?

peariver

1st Team
Jan 31, 2009
SW Georgia
Two years ago when my son and I went, the Bama buses pulled up to the southwestern gate of the stadium. Actually that was four years ago. Time flys...

TNBama

1st Team
Apr 19, 2000
Knoxville, TN. USA
Visitor buses arrive outside the endzone facing the river. They will park along the side and the players will walk down the ramp. You can get quite close to them if you get there early enough.

VirginiaTide57

All-American
Jan 19, 2005
Fredericksburg, Virginia
And then go and watch the UT band come into the stadium. Obviously not a fan of anything orange but it was fun to watch them come down the hill and perform outside the stadium for about 10 minutes. Seems they had nice looking ladies twirling batons...

TNBama

1st Team
Apr 19, 2000
Knoxville, TN. USA
Dont know if they do it every time, but the Million Dollar Band marched (and played) up the road from towards the river last time they were here. So hang out in that area and you can see the team come in and the band march.

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
Walk with your mouth slightly open and lips pulled back over your teeth. Try not to do anything intelligent, as that will set you apart from the crowd. I use these fake teeth that look as though you've lost a few. Wear overalls, but only button one. Mess your hair up a little. Follow these steps and you should be able to make it to the Bama section without having to speak with any Vol fan!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.