Tide For Troops

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Not really trying to advertise and break any rules, I'm just giving you guys a heads up. There is a facebook group called Tide For Troops and they legally obtain autographs from current players and also former players on different merchandise, helmets (replica, reconditioned, and minis) Jerseys (good quality jerseys not the cheap knock offs) Photos, Footballs, game tix Etc. And auction the goods on facebook. Highest bidder pays via PayPal. The guy in charge of the operation then takes the proceeds and purchases alabama t-shirts and random care package type stuff for the soldiers over seas and here at home. The guy is a class act and I've never had any problems with him.

This group single handedly jump started my collection of Bama memorabilia. Since the group started I now have a Mark Ingram signed reconditioned helmet, AJ signed Replica Helmet, TJ Yeldon Jersey signed, Julio Jones signed jersey and I just picked up a Blake Sims jersey! Signed of course. I need some defensive guys but I never win those ones. Anyways, just giving you guys a heads up incase you were wanting to score some awesome BAMA swag!

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.