I'm looking for a replay of the aTm game

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Normally it would have been uploaded onto YouTube by now. Well, it hasn't and I'm dying to watch it again. Does anyone know where it may be online? Or perhaps someone could share a link to the video. Thanks in advance.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I have tried looking on YouTube as well. The channel I always follow..uploaded it the other day. But the sound was off, so he took it down to fix it. Not sure when it would be back up.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
ESPNU Tuesday, October 21 8:30 PM Texas A&M at Alabama
ESPNU Thursday, October 23 2:30 AM Texas A&M at Alabama

SEC TV Wednesday, October 22 5:30 AM Texas A&M at Alabama

Times are Eastern

Last edited:

fralo4tide

1st Team
Jun 4, 2009
Pensacola, FL
I'm looking to watch it for the first time! I was out of town on the weekend and couldn't watch it. It would be my luck that the one game I miss is the one which people are claiming as one of the best we've ever played, and the one which is delayed arriving onto youtube.

I'm NOT as happy as a tornado in a trailer park. :mad:

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Normally it would have been uploaded onto YouTube by now. Well, it hasn't and I'm dying to watch it again. Does anyone know where it may be online? Or perhaps someone could share a link to the videoSECnks in advance.
SEC Network has been showing the replay along with several other games.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Thanks for the replies everyone. Being where I am I depend on YouTube quite a bit. I'll look into the other suggestions too. Roll Tide.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Have someone back home get a Slingbox…Download the app, and you can watch any channel on that TV as long as you have an internet connection. I have one and love it. Use it all of the time when we travel and have never had an issue.

Hope that helps you watch The Tide!!! RTR!!!

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
It's still not on YouTube. Of course, the Mississippi game was up within 24 hours. :rolleye2:

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
The channel is called SEC football. They put up most of the SEC games in good quality.
:) thanks. I follow them too. Right now the most recent upload is Aub vs MSU. I check it about four times a day. I'm not very patient with these things.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
:) thanks. I follow them too. Right now the most recent upload is Aub vs MSU. I check it about four times a day. I'm not very patient with these things.

Yeah, they had the game up on Sunday I think. I watched a little bit of it. The sound was way off on it. So they took it down. I hope they put it back up again..I love watching the games numerous times to catch the things I miss.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Yeah, they had the game up on Sunday I think. I watched a little bit of it. The sound was way off on it. So they took it down. I hope they put it back up again..I love watching the games numerous times to catch the things I miss.
Same here! I cook dinner once I'm home from work and I'll watch the game during that or while I clean up after. It's a nice escape. I appreciate the help.

fralo4tide

1st Team
Jun 4, 2009
Pensacola, FL
Yes!!! It is coming on ESPNU at 7:30 central. Just a few minutes and I get to watch the game for the first time.

I get to see what everyone's been buzzing about. :D

fralo4tide

1st Team
Jun 4, 2009
Pensacola, FL
Yes!!! It is coming on ESPNU at 7:30 central. Just a few minutes and I get to watch the game for the first time.

I get to see what everyone's been buzzing about. :D

Scratch that. No I won't either! Get a blasted "User not authorized error" cause it's not part of my package.

Oh well, when I'm old and gray-headed I'll probably run across a copy of it somewhere and finally get to watch it. :mad:

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Hop on over, brother!

I've got it recorded, for your viewing pleasure on the 60" flat screen...

Plenty of beer in the fridge...

No, wait.

South Korea?

Anyway, you're still better off than being in Canada... :biggrin:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.