Colin Cowherd keeps prediction that UT beats Bama

hacksaw830

2nd Team
Jan 20, 2007
Why not? weve stunk on the road, until we have proven otherwise....... Some of us were snickering when it was even suggested that OM could beat us. Maybe our guys will read his column and take it to heart and we get out with a win.

Last edited:

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
He also stated today on Finebaum that Auburn would beat Bama "soundly".
I could see the barn beating us in a very close game, but not soundly. I think Malzahn may hold serve against Saban, but the idea that he's going to 'own' Saban as CC suggests is not very likely.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
And the sky is blue...

Seriously, what else would you expect from Cowherd? Finebaum does the same thing, and yet some of y'all are continuously stirred up by them. Until either Cowherd or Finebaum is no longer pushing the needle (to use a phrase of of Cowherd), ESPN has no reason to take these guys off the air. Heck, they don't care if their predictions are wrong. Cowherd might care a little bit more because he gambles, but just a tad.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
What else can he do? He wants his name on everyone's lips, what better way than to stand by a prediction like this? Mission accomplished.

BoscoOFD

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 28, 2010
Orange City, Fl
My Grandson Andrew is not as confident as Cowherd, sister Caroline a bit more hopeful.

Seeing my grandkids in this garb hurts a Bama man's heart, but his mom, my daughter Lindsay, went to Middle Tenn and then married a UT grad and stayed in Nashville.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
My Grandson Andrew is not as confident as Cowherd, sister Caroline a bit more hopeful.

Seeing my grandkids in this garb hurts a Bama man's heart, but his mom, my daughter Lindsay, went to Middle Tenn and then married a UT grad and stayed in Nashville.

I hate if for you Bosco. Looks like the grandson is having some type of allergic reaction to that awful orange colored dye in his shirt. There is still time to save these young children from the grips of the big orange fan base.

Nothingfaced

Scout Team
Aug 13, 2014
If Tennessee defeats Alabama, they are going to have to convert 3rd down, force turnovers, and keep the clock running.

If they don't force at least 3 turnovers, I don't see Tennessee winning this game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.