Will Lane have to wear a helmet onto the field?

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I don't have any orange in me. I've been a Bama fan ever since I was a little kid. I just can't stand Kiffin!!!
I've always found him entertaining even when he was at tennessee, except on that October day in 2009. I think he went after Meyer to get a reaction that he wouldnt if he went after Saban, and plus Florida was the reigning champs. He really never said anything about alabama with the exception of trying to were the orange jerseys at BDS. but overall he never got under my skin and he gave Tennessee what they deserve for the Albert Means situation so Im glad he left in the middle of the night because I partially blame them for Fran leaving. As far as him here i really think if Nuss was in this situation I think we wouldnt be as optimistic at this point. I expect he leaves us in 3 years but I think we will thank him for his services and wish him well.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Alcohol + losing season + history + blowout = bad situation. UT fans blame LK for their downfall...by leaving as he did he set them up for their years of mediocrity. With their OL problems this could get ugly...and dangerous. I have classy UT fan friends and they are concerned that the Knoxville village idiot will mar their program.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
LK gave us one of the most enjoyable evenings of internet meltdowns I've ever experienced when he left ut. I stayed up LATE reading, laughing, enjoying the epic meatiness of the ut forums...

Hard to hold a grudge after that.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Nah..We didn't kill Phat Phil nor has The Swamp Kittens tried harming Coach Saban when we payed there & the that hate trumps the hate the vile have for Kiffin..I think he'll be fine & dandy..

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
LK gave us one of the most enjoyable evenings of internet meltdowns I've ever experienced when he left ut. I stayed up LATE reading, laughing, enjoying the epic meatiness of the ut forums...

Hard to hold a grudge after that.
I was one of the many doing the same that night. It was hysterical! :)

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Ok all kidding aside. If Tennessee came into this game with one loss I could see their fans buying up all the tickets on our sideline and probably go hillbilly on him given the chance. As it sits now you can get a lower level seat for 150 bucks and that tells me they arent that committed to the inevitable result of seeing kiffin give it back to them. The LSU game in 08 was a little different because LSU was coming off a natty and all indicators pretty much pointed to Florida and LSU were the only ones that could knock off Alabama at the halfway point in the season. Tennessee is in a worse situation, and probably waiting for next season to start rather than to waste money to heckle Lane Kiffin.

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
Alcohol + losing season + history + blowout = bad situation. UT fans blame LK for their downfall...by leaving as he did he set them up for their years of mediocrity. With their OL problems this could get ugly...and dangerous. I have classy UT fan friends and they are concerned that the Knoxville village idiot will mar their program.
They can blame Lane all they want but their own stupidity got them where they are and where they deserve to be.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Nah..We didn't kill Phat Phil nor has The Swamp Kittens tried harming Coach Saban when we payed there & the that hate trumps the hate the vile have for Kiffin..I think he'll be fine & dandy..
CLK was the guy who was going to bring the Vols back and they were showing signs of getting better when he bailed. Personally, I don't think the hate Bama fans have for Fulmer is anywhere in the ballpark with what the Vol fans feel for Lane Kiffin. CNS didn't ruin LSU's program; Vol fans feel like CLK did ruin their program. I hope you're right and I'm wrong, but living in Tennessee I don't argue at all with Vol fans because they have such strong feelings on this issue. I do, however, enjoy telling the Vols that Phil Fulmer is a snitch when they bring up Lane Kiffin.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.