Upset Specials: week 9

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I'd really rather Ole Miss demolish LSU and destroy their confidence, or what's left of it. A 59-0 beatdown would be preferable. Leave them questioning their manhood. Then, let Auburn and Mississippi State derail Ole Miss.

We've already faced the Rebels, and are yet to face LSU. And I've never bought into the desire that we "face a team at full strength so they won't have any excuses when we beat them." Frankly, I'm ok if a team is reduced to playing their 4th string walk-on QB. Nobody cared when it was us a decade ago.
Amen, brother...

alwayshavebeen

All-SEC
Sep 22, 2013
North Carolina
LSU has as many outstanding football players as anybody in the country...They are at home at night...Their season hinges on this game as they sure can't get conference loss #3...The Hat will roll the dice...Ole Miss is due for a letdown and Bo will surely have that Bad Bo game sooner or later...I believe a LSU win helps us and don't want to rely on Ole Miss going 0fer against Aub and Miss St to get us to the SECCG which assures us of controlling our own destiny as they say.
Therefore - Heart says LSU 24 - Ole Miss 16....Brain says exact opposite...And no I am not bipolar :conf2:

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
LSU has as many outstanding football players as anybody in the country...They are at home at night...Their season hinges on this game as they sure can't get conference loss #3...The Hat will roll the dice...Ole Miss is due for a letdown and Bo will surely have that Bad Bo game sooner or later...I believe a LSU win helps us and don't want to rely on Ole Miss going 0fer against Aub and Miss St to get us to the SECCG which assures us of controlling our own destiny as they say.
Therefore - Heart says LSU 24 - Ole Miss 16....Brain says exact opposite...And no I am not bipolar :conf2:
I think LSU wins a low scoring game because of their running game, and because it's Saturday night in Baton Rouge.
I know that Mississippi State beat LSU in Baton Rouge, and I kinda predicted it in the early season threads.
But I don't think Ole Miss is as good as Mississippi State, especially up front.
That's where LSU will get it done in my opinion.
Keep in mind, I also picked UT to beat Ole Miss last week so don't run out and bet your house lol...
sip

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
South Carolina over Auburn wouldn't upset me one bit.
That game's not even being talked about and it's kinda weird. Everybody thinks it's a guaranteed Aubie win.
I thought the same thing when they played Georgia. I still don't understand how Georgia lost to them.
They can beat Auburn, without question.

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
1. Texas over Kansas State - KSU is coming off an emotional road win. Got TCU next week. Classic "trap game." They're also under some pressure right now.
2. Washington over Arizona State - Arizona State's defense is quite porous. It's a late game in Washington. I could see Washington pulling this one out.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.