What kind of cigar do you have on standby?

CrimsonCousin

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 2, 2007
Blue Ridge Georgia
My George W. Bush "Victory" cigar from 2004 would be most appropriate, but since that's not possible, a smooth Las Cabrillas will have to suffice. :sifone: Roll Tide!

GA Bamafan

1st Team
Oct 24, 2004
Pell City, AL
It is a great cigar. I had my first of these after the West Virginia game. I had to go buy a box for special occasions and any time we beat UT is a special occasion.

Enjoy the Carlos Torano Noventa!

lazlohollyfeld

1st Team
Jul 20, 2010
Allen, TX
Oops, sorry, slipped up there :p I meant Aging Room. I actually had the M356 a few weeks back. Do you like them?
I only buy by the box when I really like something, so yes. I think the Quattro is a better cigar from Aging Room, but the M356's are still very good. For tomorrow I will likely pull from the Gurkha or Rocky Patel drawer.

May 4, 2003
Larnaca, Cyprus
Haven't seen you post in a while, the Partagas Serie D is a very good cigar! Cubans are one of a few benefits we get for working overseas!! Roll Tide and enjoy the game AND the cigar!!!
:sifone:
I'm reading this site everyday, just been very busy with work and haven't taken to time to post. Cubans are one of the benes of being overseas. And the Partagas are a far site better than the Swischer Sweets or HavaTampas I smoked in college. :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.