What kind of cigar do you have on standby?

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
I always go pick up a few just before the game. The same shop expects me every year. They know if they see me, it is the 3rd SAt. in October. I'll pass them out after the game and enjoy the stoagies and smooth whiskey. I'll be in Pigeon Forge this year, so it might get a little heated. Looking forward to my one cigar each year.
:cheers2: on TideFans.com

B

BamaJ

I am in search of a bubble gum cigar for Saturday. I'd like a red one. Smoke is nasty, no matter what kind it is. I guess I'm a child. LOL.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I have a buddy who lives and dies over the Bama football team...he's dating a UT grad who also has strong feelings.
They have a friendly bet on this game centered around a cigar and all I can say is he's really really hoping he wins the bet. :)

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
I have a buddy who lives and dies over the Bama football team...he's dating a UT grad who also has strong feelings.
They have a friendly bet on this game centered around a cigar and all I can say is he's really really hoping he wins the bet. :)
Is your buddy Bill Clinton?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.