Seat Location Question for My First ever visit to T Town

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Am flying down for the Western Carolina game w a buddy, and am checking out tickets online.

Would like to sit at midfield, Bama side, not too high...

From my one n only ever Bama game - Cap One beatdown of Michigan State - I sat 14 rows at Citrus Bowl, and would not have wanted to sit much lower...

Would reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally appreciate feedback on preferred row location.

I see a couple of tickets in Row 9, and a couple more in Row 25...

Thanks Y'all!!!

gumptider

1st Team
Sep 24, 2008
Aim for the west side of the stadium. Without knowing the time of the game, you can most likely avoid the glaring heat.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Yep, good advice on the sun. Sit on the West side, if at all possible. Should be cool in November, but if it isn't an evening or night game, you can still cook in the sun on the East side. West side will be behind the Alabama bench, which I like because you can see what is going on -- injured players, coaches teaching, etc.

I would not recommend those seats at row 9. That would be a little low for my taste. Anything Row 20-ish on up should be good. Sat in Row 56 for A&M, which was just about under the overhang of the upper deck. Good views there.

Despite this game being designated as homecoming, given the opponent and the fact that it is Saturday before homecoming and smack dab between Mississippi State and Lee County Polytechnic I would think there would be plenty of good seats for sale.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Aim for the west side of the stadium. Without knowing the time of the game, you can most likely avoid the glaring heat.
Hope I'm wrong, but fear it'll be one of the those crazy early games...

Was about to ask you a bunch of follow-up questions, but then read uaintn's post - further to yours - so I think ya'll have answered my Q's.

For which I thank you!!

CrimsonNan

BamaNation Hall of Fame
Oct 19, 2003
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA
Am flying down for the Western Carolina game w a buddy, and am checking out tickets online.

Would like to sit at midfield, Bama side, not too high...

From my one n only ever Bama game - Cap One beatdown of Michigan State - I sat 14 rows at Citrus Bowl, and would not have wanted to sit much lower...

Would reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally appreciate feedback on preferred row location.

I see a couple of tickets in Row 9, and a couple more in Row 25...

Thanks Y'all!!!
I'd take row 25 - you can see better higher up.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Yep, good advice on the sun. Sit on the West side, if at all possible. Should be cool in November, but if it isn't an evening or night game, you can still cook in the sun on the East side. West side will be behind the Alabama bench, which I like because you can see what is going on -- injured players, coaches teaching, etc.

I would not recommend those seats at row 9. That would be a little low for my taste. Anything Row 20-ish on up should be good. Sat in Row 56 for A&M, which was just about under the overhang of the upper deck. Good views there.

Despite this game being designated as homecoming, given the opponent and the fact that it is Saturday before homecoming and smack dab between Mississippi State and Lee County Polytechnic I would think there would be plenty of good seats for sale.

Thanks brother...

Re your last point, are you thinking it may be unwise for me to purchase tickets online at this point, and perhaps wait til we're closer to game week, or maybe even wait to see what I can find on game day?

Just don't want to take a chance on not being able to get good seats...

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I sit on row 4 of the west upper deck, been there since it opened. Can not beat the view - can see the whole stadium/field, see plays develop, behind the Bama bench, can hear the band, avoid the sun/heat in those late summer games, etc., etc., etc.

Also, I think tickets will be somewhat plentiful on gameday, and likely cheap, but with the game being homecoming it will be a popular game for the alums to attend. Still I don't think you'd have trouble finding a good seat.

bama70

3rd Team
Oct 19, 2011
NE Alabama
Thanks brother...

Re your last point, are you thinking it may be unwise for me to purchase tickets online at this point, and perhaps wait til we're closer to game week, or maybe even wait to see what I can find on game day?

I would also wait until closer to the game date. There will be plenty of tickets for sale the day of the game most probably priced below face value. Try sections D thru G above row 30. These sections would be prime seats if the weather is good. If there is a chance of rain try to find seats in the U1 or U2 level. U1 and U2 are covered.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Thanks brother...

Yes. In your spot I would probably wait a bit. You will get a better deal closer to the game. I have never been to a game where I couldn't buy a ticket on campus before hand. But I never came from another country, either. Hope you have a great time.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.