Lane Kiffin: Sleeper Agent? (humorous article)

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
They hire him to be their head coach for one year and them let him go to USC just so he can come to Bama five years later and help them win one game... I believe the Vols are dumb enough to do something like that. The hiring of Derek Dooley was a nice touch, it sure deflected suspicion from their nefarious intentions to poison the Crimson Tide.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
They hire him to be their head coach for one year and them let him go to USC just so he can come to Bama five years later and help them win one game... I believe the Vols are dumb enough to do something like that. The hiring of Derek Dooley was a nice touch, it sure deflected suspicion from their nefarious intentions to poison the Crimson Tide.
You realize the entire article is written in jest, right? I ask because your response seems to indicate otherwise...

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
I just figured out the real story. CLK is working for us. It's the REC who saw CLK as a threat to us when he became the HC at UT. They had USC hire him only to set him up to fail. Then he would be ecstatic to be hired by CNS as our OC. The REC has also infiltrated the inner sanctum of Knoxville and had CDD hired as CLK replacement. Man these guys are good.

CrimsonPride

1st Team
Dec 9, 2001
Chattanooga, TN
I actually had to UT fans tell me this 3 months ago...go figure

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Maybe a little levity to counter some of the negative posts about Lane's return. Seriously,there are several threads about CLK's return and some contain posts advocating violence . I know one thread disappeared that had a post about throwing whiskey bottles from the upper deck..I think the author was joking, but who knows?

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
It would be hilarious if CLK walked onto the field with an Alabama helmet on during pre-game. I know CNS won't let it happen, but again, what a way to rile up the crowd.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Yah, I just realized that I'm the slow guy in the room...

:biggrin:
Most if it could of gone either way, but the last sentence..... Heck, what do I know , still hopped up on Percocets. Everything seems to be escaping lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk yuuyyyy

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.