Lane Kiffin's mother 'scared to death' for son's safety

Lil Bama Lady

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 31, 2006
Heflin, Alabama, United States
"Have Alabama fans ever stormed the field after beating the Barn or any other team? If they have I've NEVER seen it, heard about it, or read about it."

If there is any merit to this, Bama fans have never rushed the field in BDS. I believe in 1985 after Tiffin put "The Kick" thru the uprights at Legion Field, fans rushed the field (and possibly at other times as well.)
Florida fans have never rushed the field at the Swamp.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/last-time-fans-sec-team-rushed-field/

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
I don't have an exact answer but start with extra security that surround the field, plenty of cameras and the consequence of major sanctions and fines that will greatly affect the offending program.
Years ago someone got killed when they pulled the goal post down and it seemed to calm things down for a while. Same goes for basketball too. Somebody needs to get in front of this before there is a severe consequence.
I had the misfortunate of being in the student section for the 2010 Bama USC game. They lined the entire student section two deep with about 5 feet between each officer five minutes before the end of the game. The officer in my section even took it upon himself to start firing his stun gun, I assume in an attempt to say "try me". There wasn't even a student who went close to rushing the field.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
"Have Alabama fans ever stormed the field after beating the Barn or any other team? If they have I've NEVER seen it, heard about it, or read about it."

If there is any merit to this, Bama fans have never rushed the field in BDS. I believe in 1985 after Tiffin put "The Kick" thru the uprights at Legion Field, fans rushed the field (and possibly at other times as well.)
Florida fans have never rushed the field at the Swamp.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/last-time-fans-sec-team-rushed-field/
don't remember when in the 80s, but a few fans tried to get on the field after one of the barn games and got the crap beat out of them

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.