Advice needed: parking at Neyland Stadium

Luvubama

All-SEC
May 26, 2008
Charlotte NC
Hi can anyone suggest a good place to park for the game? We're staying in Seiverville (sp). How much time should we allow to get to the stadium from there? Thanks and Roll Tide!

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA
Park at the Publix off of the strip, and walk into the Houndstooth to watch the game. You'll have a much better time than sitting in the 8 inch wide seats in Neyland stadium.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
ttt

Let's help a Bama fan out here. Where to part at/around Neyland, especially coming in from 1-40 westbound?

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Last two trips to Neyland we parked here and were able to get out quite fast. Any closer on Kingston Pike and they turn you back towards Neyland instead of away from it and it takes HOURS to get out. From this place you can pull out and head west on KP, then pick up I40 wherever you want (KP runs parallel to I40).

Cost about $20 to park there, iirc.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
We always take a shuttle, the Knoxville Area Transit has a few locations where you can park and ride to/from the game. We do the shuttle from Farragut but there are others in Knoxville proper. See their gameday shuttle info at www.katbuscom/

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Unfortunately, it's about as difficult as it is in Tuscaloosa, and maybe more so. I think you are not getting good advice because there just aren't a lot of options. I'd probably try either the municipal shuttle or paying a few bucks to park at a boy scout lot or a fire hall. Oh, and hope for a big Alabama lead early -- about 4 minutes into the third quarter they'll start to filter out. By 5 minutes left, traffic should not be an issue for you.

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
I think their parking is leftover from the horse and buggy days. The lots are tiny. Alot of people will ask you to pay to park in the grass. Just park and walk awhile.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
If you can't find tickets (at a reasonable price) outside the stadium, where's the best place to go to watch it on TV?

Luvubama

All-SEC
May 26, 2008
Charlotte NC
ttt

Let's help a Bama fan out here. Where to part at/around Neyland, especially coming in from 1-40 westbound?
Thanks so much for putting the rally cry out! I've only gone to this game as a student and that was so long ago I can't tell you much about even being at the game much less parking. Plus, now we'll be driving from NC. I originally had reservations in Pigeon Forge but it looked like Seiverville might be closer. I'll take a look at all the helpful suggestions and hope for the best! Oh, and we're sitting in a UT section -- yikes, what were we thinking!

BamaGene

Scout Team
Jun 14, 2014
We always take a shuttle, the Knoxville Area Transit has a few locations where you can park and ride to/from the game. We do the shuttle from Farragut but there are others in Knoxville proper. See their gameday shuttle info at www.katbuscom/
Thanks for the heads up, I'm going to try from the Coliseum.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.