Age of Ultron trailer

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
I am so freaking jacked for this movie!! It looks as good, if not even better than all of the others in the series. the marvel movies are easily my favorite series of all time!

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Looks awesome. Between this video and the potential announce of JL 1 AND 2 could feature Brainiac and Darkseid as the villians, my inner nerd is having a nice week.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
With the introduction of Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch -- that means The Vision should be along shortly, right?

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Vision will be in the movie. I don't think they will show him until the movie though.
Vision will be in the movie. He'll be played by Paul Bettany who was Russell Cow's imaginary friend in A Beautiful Mind and the albino monk in The Davinci Code. I'm looking forward to this movie.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Paul Bettany is also the voice of J.A.R.V.I.S in the Iron Man movies, correct?
Yes. In the comics, Ultron created the Vision to help him defeat the Avengers. Not sure how it will work in the film, but I'm guessing that it will involve placing JARVIS in an artificial body.

Also, because it has to be said, Spader's reading of "There are no strings on me":

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.