Knoxville roll call. Who all are braving the sea of Orange?

Wayne4Bama2

Scout Team
Feb 10, 2001
Dothan,Al,Houston
I'm going with my daughter, son and his girlfriend. We are really flying blind. I got several good suggestions in another thread on parking and now trying to figure out other important details -- timing for getting to the stadium, what to wear :cool2:, etc.
Been there several times---we park at a near by high school and catch a bus--easiest way in and out. If it's your first time--just be ready--the student sections starts a very ugly chant--not suitable for the young.

It's pumpkin orange--and I don't like pumpkins--it's that puke orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
Yep, my wife and I are going with another couple. My fraternity little sister and her son, and 2 other couples from my church here in T-town are going as well.. My 3rd visit to Neyland and my wife's 1st.. I've been dieting for a month to fit into the seat. LOL.

Last edited:

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
Anyone have any advice on parking areas if you don't have a parking pass? We don't mind a little walk, but is there are good area were you can pay people $10-20 to park in the grass or something like that?

BamaGene

Scout Team
Jun 14, 2014
Got my ticket today! This will be the second stop on my bucket list quest to attend at least one Bama SEC road game each year until i hit all the SEC stadiums, got to Starkville last year. Sad to say I'll be deep in the orange section. RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.