Knoxville roll call. Who all are braving the sea of Orange?

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
I'll be there for the first time since 2002.

We might even be tailgating on a boat, but we are still working on the details.

Tide4Me2

Dec 8, 2006
I'll be there for the first time since 2002.

We might even be tailgating on a boat, but we are still working on the details.
I am leaving in the morning. Living in Virginia, it is the only game close enough for me to make.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
I was going, but Mrs. Reb wound up back in the hospital again. I'm going to "reside" there again for the next few days so I sold my tix to a friend who wanted to go. Unfortunately I don't think watching "Bama vs. UT football" :hurray: in a hospital room would be such a great idea. :pDTE_025: so I'll just record it and watch it when I get back home.

:biga:

exiledNms

Hall of Fame
Aug 2, 2002
Hattiesburg, MS (USA)
Not me. It's only been about 30 years since I went. Give me a few more to recover from sitting in there. As a noted philosopher said, "it ain't that kind of orange you can sit with..." :biggrin2:

Luvubama

All-SEC
May 26, 2008
Charlotte NC
I'm going with my daughter, son and his girlfriend. We are really flying blind. I got several good suggestions in another thread on parking and now trying to figure out other important details -- timing for getting to the stadium, what to wear :cool2:, etc.

James Eagle

1st Team
Aug 9, 2011
North Georgia
I'm going with my daughter, son and his girlfriend. We are really flying blind. I got several good suggestions in another thread on parking and now trying to figure out other important details -- timing for getting to the stadium, what to wear :cool2:, etc.
Luvubama, once you get it figured out, let me know!

RammaJamma10

1st Team
Dec 5, 2006
Harvest, AL
I'll be there- on a current streak of what will be 10 straight games at Neyland (since 1996). My mom's side of the family lives in Knoxville, so making the trip is a win/win visiting with them. It was in 96 as a freshman in high school that my cousin and I realized we both enjoyed the tailgating refreshments at an equal level :)

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
I'll be there with my crew (literally) :)

I'll be picking up a few very important guests of the Vols tomorrow at TCL. I still haven't flown them home after a loss, and I certainly don't intend to start this weekend. RTR!

VirginiaTide57

All-American
Jan 19, 2005
Fredericksburg, Virginia
We took my dad to the game two years, the last time he saw the Crimson Tide in person before losing a battle to melanoma. Have to say the Vol fans in our section were extremely gracious and helpful. My dad was a farm boy from Sand Mountain near Boaz and instilled a love of the Crimson Tide in his five children. Hope everyone enjoys the game and doesn't have to listen to Rocky Top.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.