Sounds like ut QB Worley won't play...

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Apparently he hasn't thrown a pass in practice all week, with backups Dobbs (soph they're attempting to RS) and Peterman (RS soph) taking all the snaps with the starters in practice. With tennessee's abysmal OL, this doesn't bode well for ut...

Also, apparently a flu virus has made its way through the team's freshman class, including Jalen Hurd, Jones said on 104.5. Some players lost as many as 10 pounds due to the illness, according to Jones.

I hope we absolutely dismantle them in every facet of the game. A&M continued.
I hope our players don't get the flu from their players. At least we have an off-week after the game.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Is that a raccoon on that dinner plate? And to think, even in the city, I've been catching them and taking them about 10 miles away from my home to get rid of them. I think that I have another one living under a storage building in my back yard. I just might have raccoon steak for dinner.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
And he's had the flu this week...

Just realized tennessee hasn't scored a TD in their last two SEC games (9 points vs UF, 3 vs OM) - with Worley.

Man, I can't wait for tomorrow night...
i hope we not only hang 100 on them, but also salt the field at neyland as rammer jammer is playing

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
We've dominated Tennessee lately but some of the games have actually been games at halftime. I think this will be something similar. They'll play tough for awhile and it won't look bad at the half but it will turn worse in the second half.

but dang I hope it is another mudhole stomping like last week.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
North would probably start in front of White but not in front of Amari.

Yeah, AJ Johnson is the best player the Vols have. He makes a ridiculous number of tackles.
Agreed with the first part. That's because their defense stays in the field for so long since their offense has so many 3 and outs. Still he is a for sure 1st round pick.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.