Sounds like ut QB Worley won't play...

bamagradinATL

All-American
Sep 12, 2006
McKinney, TX
I want to see us come out and pick up where we left off last week. Dominate all phases of the game. I'm more concerned with that than the final score.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
I actually feel a little sorry for #14. Playing behind their O line is frightening in our league. I will give him credit for being a pretty tough kid. His shoulder is the issue and it's been repeatedly pounded. In the Mississippi game, though, he actually game out because of an issue with his leg. If you already have a shoulder problem, then not being able to run full speed is a pretty scary thought.

They seem to really want to keep the redshirt on Dobbs, so I look for it to be Worley if there is any way possible for him to go, backed up by Peterman. If Worley can't go, Peterman (probably their third best qb, will start) and they'll use Dobbs only if there is no other choice.

They have two offensive linemen who have been limited in practice this week, too. If one of them can't go or can't finish, they have gotten a lot of shuffling around to do up there.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I think the Dobbs kid gives them the best shot, even better than Worley. especially if he prepared all week. Question is , do they burn the Redshirt mid season .Especially a year that isn't going very well.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I hate the orange puke. I hope the game is over by the end of the first quarter. I will be ready to stroke out if it's close. Did I say I hate the orange puke?

MBA_99

1st Team
Jan 11, 2010
A, A
OMG put surgical masks on our players. If they can't win they will just cough in their faces. This bye could be the key to the season.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
If we can't pull this one out, I'll never stop hearing from my co-workers about losing to their second-string QB. I have full confidence, though. Here's to another game like A and M where our back-ups get plenty of experience!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.