Coach Saban sends letter after HS coach passes away

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
This is the kind of stuff that rarely makes the national sporting news. I love this and I get so tired of hearing the bad things of the sports we love so much. There is a lot of good out there. Thanks for sharing.

HendersonKYTide

3rd Team
Nov 27, 2006
That is a great letter. I run an assisted living facility and had a family member of one of my residents that passed away bring me a letter from Coach Bryant that he had written to her husband that coached high school football and was a legend in Western KY. It was when Bear was considering retirement and this particular coach wrote to him and Bear responded with a very personal well written letter that obviously took some time. Its one of my favorite things hanging in my office because its from the Bear and that the family thought enough of me to give it to me after their mother passed away. Just thought it was very cool and what a simple letter can do for people.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
That is a great letter. I run an assisted living facility and had a family member of one of my residents that passed away bring me a letter from Coach Bryant that he had written to her husband that coached high school football and was a legend in Western KY. It was when Bear was considering retirement and this particular coach wrote to him and Bear responded with a very personal well written letter that obviously took some time. Its one of my favorite things hanging in my office because its from the Bear and that the family thought enough of me to give it to me after their mother passed away. Just thought it was very cool and what a simple letter can do for people.
Can you share the letter? I'd love to read it.

scoretide

Suspended
Nov 26, 2010
Boaz, Alabama
It was a tragedy to what happen ! But there is more to the story, It is ugly !!!! I will not post what exactly was going on , but it will come out. Now I hope to not be flagged for this. AS YES I DO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON !!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.