"Honey Boo Boo" Canceled

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Our long national nightmare is over.

There goes Honey Boo Boo. TLC has abruptly canceled its polarizing reality sensation after co-star “Mama June” Shannon allegedly started dating a convicted child molester.

Earlier this week, TMZ first reported that Shannon had started dating Mark McDaniel, who was convicted in 2004 of aggravated child molestation of an 8-year-old. After the report, members of Shannon’s family denied the two were together—saying the two had not dated in 10 years and that Shannon was “all about the kids” these days. But TLC became convinced the claim was accurate and executives pulled the plug on the reality series early Friday.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I never watched this, and even stopped following a local gun shop when they posted something about the ugly fat one breaking up with the ugly toothless one, then gave me grief when I told them I cared nothing about that crap by saying that obviously a lot of people did.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Good, I couldn't even get past 5 minutes of this show. Not sure why it was even popular...but you can ask that about most reality shows.

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013
The guy had gone to jail for molesting a member of her family when they were previously together. Bringing him back into the picture is insane. She sure can pick 'em.

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
I'm just going to go out on a limb and suggest that the kind of people who hang around child beauty pageants aren't the kind of people you'd want around your kids.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.