Link: TJ Yeldon Getting Comparisons to McFadden and DeAngelo Williams from NFL Scouts

Superdad

1st Team
Sep 17, 2009
I have always thought he looks like former LSU & Raiders RB Harvey Williams. Boy, I hated that guy, but he was pretty good.

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
I think Yeldon is like a poor man's Marcus Allen. The main difference being that I think Allen had better top end speed. Yeldon has great burst bur rarely beats the safety to the end zone in a flat footrace. Keep in mind that Allen was one of the best to ever play the game so any comparison to him is a big complement and the way runners are used in the NFL today breakaway speed isn't as critical as burst to the hole.

The way our program works it's best when our top back leaves in three because we want our backs to be highly motivated and not so much worried about getting hurt and dropping draft status. Plus we need to make space so that we continue to get top recruits. Yeldon will not be drafted in the first, we won't be seeing that too much from now on. Probably more like 2nd to 3rd round. perhaps 4th if they grade out a few guys in front of him.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
OK, in his presser, CNS, after talking about Robinson, hoping he'd be OK with two weeks (I doubt it), he said that there were several ankles and foot injuries, but he thought they were all minor. I hope he was including TJ in there. He also said that LB practiced at LT and he was the first sub but that Grant Hill could play there or they could switch Shepard over. That I doubt, since AS is not 100%. Also, he mentioned that #22 tweaked his hamstring in pregame warmup...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.