****Bama vs. UT - Pregame Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Re: ****Bama vs. UT****

Thanks. All of the above options will be utilized to the very best of my ability. What in the world are people thinking scheduling anything on a football Saturday?!?!

Ditto...we have another surprise party tomorrow afternoon/evening. But they will have the game on at least.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Seems like a record Earl!
Well, I had to attend a party tonight for a friend who's terminal with lung cancer. Sort of a sad duty, although it was nice enough, under the circumstances. I usually start the thread around midnight, but I thought I'd start it earlier...

Moro Creek

All-SEC
Jan 21, 2014
Equine country
Glad it's a night game. Got a golf tournament to play in today down here is beautiful SW Florida. RTR. Beat 'em in the ground and make 'em quit (golf and football).

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

Wow!! I almost dropped my number two during the 2011 season. Wife wasn't thrilled.
Did the child get revenge by dropping a number two on you?

Someone mentioned the ACT. My son is taking it today. Hope his score is close to our victory margin today.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Good morning! I have lost my voice today :( I hope the game is not stressful where I feel the need to try and shout at the tv. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.