****Bama vs. UT - Pregame Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Bazza....I lived in Knoxville for eight years and learned to love Spurrier because of how much they hated him up there.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Good morning! I have lost my voice today :( I hope the game is not stressful where I feel the need to try and shout at the tv. Lol
Try to remember the last time you had it, then retrace everywhere you've been since...maybe you can find it in time for the game.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Re: ****Bama vs. UT****

Here is testimonial of from the White House to the Out House. Last year I was in section FF Row 16 to enjoy the beatdown...Fast forward to this year and I will be at my wife's high school class reunion. :mad:
Oh my word!! Feel for `ya man! Been there, done that on a Bama football evening to boot. Got to be one of the worst things in the universe! Tons of people that you don`t know spending hours reliving things you don`t know or care anything about. It`s absolutely excruciating. If I didn`t love my wife so much....

tmv85

All-SEC
Re: ****Bama vs. UT****

I am glad it is a night game because I will be spending my morning giving the ACT test. I will need time to recover from watching the kids stress over it.
Good morning, and ROLL TIDE!!

I feel your pain about giving the ACT. I've never given it on a Saturday, but I had the "privilege" of giving it to a group of our juniors in the spring. Watching paint dry is more fun. At least with the ACT there are time limits, so you know when it will end unlike the old AHSGE which could last all...day...long. That was torture!!

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
I will be working tonight so I cant watch it til sunday. My family always spoils the score for me so thete will not be the anticipation that comes with watching it live.

BadgerTidefan

1st Team
Dec 2, 2006
Jennings, FL
Opening this a little earlier than usual, because I'm going to be tied up this evening and most of tomorrow. We have (groan) wait all day tomorrow for our game. Lord, I hate late kickoffs...
Me too, I like the midafternoon kickoff's here is EST. The late games make us wait all day plus there's very little excuses to avoid work around the house and yard unless a old game is on.
The Tide comes out loose and ready, UT is limping into the game with maybe a little false hopes of keeping it respectable. Bama will respond with a second game in a row of smothering defense and 600 yards on offense. I'm looking for a 50 plus point margin. Blake pays a good game away and the seconds and thirds get plenty of playing time. Always optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.