Status
Not open for further replies.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Re: ****Bama vs. UT****

Good morning, and ROLL TIDE!!

I feel your pain about giving the ACT. I've never given it on a Saturday, but I had the "privilege" of giving it to a group of our juniors in the spring. Watching paint dry is more fun. At least with the ACT there are time limits, so you know when it will end unlike the old AHSGE which could last all...day...long. That was torture!!
It wasn't bad. The kids make me laugh when they finish so early. They were dead when they finished.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
What?

It's not out 24/7?

:rolleye2:
Al sits alongside my front stoop 24/7/365. Best fan schwag I have ever had. Typing with a virtual kb is a pain, and to make matters worse sat receiver is kaput.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Wow, it is fun to watch WVU. The more and more I watch WVU..the more impressed I am with our defense. Not bad for our first game performance.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Wow, it is fun to watch WVU. The more and more I watch WVU..the more impressed I am with our defense. Not bad for our first game performance.
On paper it will look great to the selection committee for sure, but IMO this WVU team looks a lot better at this point than the first game. It takes a while for an offense like this to get into rhythm, and they sure are in rhythm.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
On paper it will look great to the selection committee for sure, but IMO this WVU team looks a lot better at this point than the first game. It takes a while for an offense like this to get into rhythm, and they sure are in rhythm.

True, but you can say the same about our defense clicking now. We still had some winkles at the beginning but still had a pretty good show.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Ok, got the 50" and 40" on he back deck, ribs have been on for a few hours, smell of hickory wafting through the air. Sipping a platinum, preparing the beans for the grill. The girls and their boyfriends will be over at 6:00. Watching miss st/ kt and okie lit/ WVU. . AI am ready!

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
ESPN announcers on the WVU/OK State game just said if Kansas State wins out, they should be in the playoffs. #11 Kansas State. Give me a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.