****Bama vs. UT - Pregame Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Opening this a little earlier than usual, because I'm going to be tied up this evening and most of tomorrow. We have (groan) wait all day tomorrow for our game. Lord, I hate late kickoffs...

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Re: ****Bama vs. UT****

I'll be in Jacksonville tomorrow for their game, so I welcome the late kickoff.

Roll Tide!!!!

Go Gamecocks!!!!!!

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

I don't mind night games. Gives me a chance to get things done I need to get done. I have a deadline Monday at work so I can work all day and still be able to watch the whole game.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere

I am glad it is a night game because I will be spending my morning giving the ACT test. I will need time to recover from watching the kids stress over it.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012

You guys are crazy....getting stuff done? I'm using it to watch football ALL day long, getting up to pee, then going back to watching football....all......day.......long

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

I'm not doing anything tomorrow but holding my little girl and watching football. Hope to try the new Apple Crown Royal.
Are you going to have to change diapers during an important offensive or defensive series during the Bama vs UT game or you just going to keep holding her? Don't squeeze her too hard during an important series. Also, don't use any profanity that she will remember later?

Are you going to have to change diapers during an important offensive or defensive series during the Bama vs UT game or you just going to keep holding her? Don't squeeze her too hard during an important series. Also, don't use any profanity that she will remember later?
Well, I have scared her twice while watching the games. I may have to hand her off to the wife this time.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

This is where changing the diaper on the floor works well. ;)

alwayshavebeen

All-SEC
Sep 22, 2013
North Carolina

Here is testimonial of from the White House to the Out House. Last year I was in section FF Row 16 to enjoy the beatdown...Fast forward to this year and I will be at my wife's high school class reunion. :mad:

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

Here is testimonial of from the White House to the Out House. Last year I was in section FF Row 16 to enjoy the beatdown...Fast forward to this year and I will be at my wife's high school class reunion. :mad:
I feel your pain. Take your iPad, your iPhone or hopefully they will have a TV so that you can use your own eyes. You better DVR it just in case.

alwayshavebeen

All-SEC
Sep 22, 2013
North Carolina

I feel your pain. Take your iPad, your iPhone or hopefully they will have a TV so that you can use your own eyes. You better DVR it just in case.
Thanks. All of the above options will be utilized to the very best of my ability. What in the world are people thinking scheduling anything on a football Saturday?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.