****Bama vs. UT - Pregame Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Re: ****Bama vs. UT****

Early evening games are, by far n away, my preference as well, as I can get stuff done [battening down the hatches for winter] during the day, grab my usual weekend late afternoon siesta, then enjoy the game while choppin' veggies for nachos, and sippin' Corona...

We're in the midst of a stretch of some pleasantly mild weather up here, so good day to give the lawn one last cut, and put the pool / patio stuff away...

Have lost count of how many times I've watched the "I hate Tennessee" video this week, or how many people I've shown it too. Truly hilarious!! Even though, having had become an Alabama fan up here, I never really had exposure to the "hatred" of other programs, since there were was never enough coverage up here...

Anyway, have a faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabulous game day, y'all!!

And here's to another spirited effort from our boys!!!

RTR!!!

Last edited:

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Desmond Howard and Herbstreit both just picked Bama as the best one loss team right now. Pollack picked TCU and Corso picked AU.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Ready to roll tonight, I think we will get the best from the Vols for a while but should start wearing them down in the 3rd quarter. Something just is not right about not playing this game on the third weekend.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Watching Gameday, I think it is funny that the OU/ Tenn game was a big deal a few weeks ago. It was a test for OU, a 'meaningful game' for the Sooners. It is rivalry game with a name for Bama, but the only mention was about Kiffins return. And the Sooners and the country complain about SEC bias.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA

Any update on whether Worley will play or even be available if needed for UT? Last I heard, he was doubtful.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

Any update on whether Worley will play or even be available if needed for UT? Last I heard, he was doubtful.

It was just announced that he is not playing.

@ESPN_Future: Breaking news: Tennessee's QB Justin Worley will not suit up against Alabama.
Justin Petermen will start and RS Josh Dobbs will be next.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA

It was just announced that he is not playing.

@ESPN_Future: Breaking news: Tennessee's QB Justin Worley will not suit up against Alabama.
Justin Petermen will start and RS Josh Dobbs will be next.
Thanks. I hope our DL has a field day today.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA

Didn't UAB give miss st a game for a half? 28-0 early second Hawgs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.