Oregon vs Cal Game Thread

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Just tuned in and this game looks like pinball already and I haven't even seen a score yet. I HATE Pac-10 football.

Edit: They Score as I type this....smh

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Say whatever you want. I'm watching this game, and there's not a good team on the field.
Oregon and California, both, have no clue how to play defense.
Pathetic.
sip

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
Say whatever you want. I'm watching this game, and there's not a good team on the field.
Oregon and California, both, have no clue how to play defense.
Pathetic.
sip
Oregon's defense looks good when Oregon jumps to a commanding lead and the other team panics. The closer the game, the worse Oregon's defense plays.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Cal has 4 personal foul penalties. Don' they know all they have to do is yank Oregon's flags?!? Maybe that's why they aren't tackling anyone, they're afraid of flags.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
can't sleep so i guess i will keep watching.

best one loss team? really? 35 point to Cal and we are still in the 3rd.

Cal may score 50 points and still lose by 30. how sad is that?

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
The problem with some of these talking heads is that they see what Oregon does to these teams like Cal, and turn into Nike PR machines. I don't think they actually realize that if a team like Alabama hit them in the mouth a few times they would wilt and start hearing footsteps everywhere. And our offense is much better than Cal's.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
They sure hung up on Oregon beating MSU.
They have to hang their hat on something, they beat the arguable best Little 10 team at home. That clearly makes them contenders. That's what this playoff scenario is going to turn into, lobbyists making the case for their chosen conferences all year long. Be it because they're involved with regional coverage like this Klatt dude, or personal loyalties. This thing will never work in the long run without at least 8 teams in.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.