Tide in the NFL: Ha-Ha

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Yeah , they are both doing really well. But defensive rookie of the year will probably be Kyle Fuller. He leads the league in forced fumbles and interceptions. HaHa will have a great career in Gb and probably make many pro bowls.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Yeah , they are both doing really well. But defensive rookie of the year will probably be Kyle Fuller. He leads the league in forced fumbles and interceptions. HaHa will have a great career in Gb and probably make many pro bowls.
Yeah, I think Kyle is most definitely the leader for DROY unless an injury occurs. That doesn't take away from HA-HA or C.J., it just tells you how good Kyle has been. But as Bama fans, we already knew how good Fuller was anyways.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Fuller's stout, true, but Ha Ha is manning up and helping turn around a Packers defense perennially last against the run and oh-so-porous in second level pass coverage. So maybe he's creating a Most Valuable Defensive Rookie of the Year Award. The headline from yesterday's Milwaukee paper (link: Ha Ha Clinton-Dix may start) is bland but the article entails just what GB gets out of having Ha Ha in the lineup, where he's been 90% of the time this year.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
I find it amazing how many ESPN commentators can't mention former Alabama players without mentioning their college ties. Bama being Bama.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I purchased NFL Sunday Ticket just so I could watch Eddie and Ha-Ha with the Packers. One of the best investments I've ever made. Those two are really really good.
It also exhibits just how important getting with the right team and organization is for the players.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Mark Ingram "rebirth" in progress tonight against GB, aided by arguably the worst NFL linebacker in the history of the position, AJ Hoax (sic) . Ingram and Lacy both off to the races in Nawlins.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
Ingram with a strong, 100-yard rushing night. At one point he was at 13 carries for 94 yards...efficient night for him. Also, he's busting bigger runs...gotta feel good about that.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Ingram with a strong, 100-yard rushing night. At one point he was at 13 carries for 94 yards...efficient night for him. Also, he's busting bigger runs...gotta feel good about that.
Yep. And Lacy has 156 all purpose yards. Lot of Bama players in this game making big time plays..

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Really, this is the first year Ingram has been healthy (he did have surgery on his hand a few weeks ago) and the Saints have used him. Other seasons, he's been nicked up or not properly used by the Saints. He's playing like folks expected in 2011.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Really, this is the first year Ingram has been healthy (he did have surgery on his hand a few weeks ago) and the Saints have used him. Other seasons, he's been nicked up or not properly used by the Saints. He's playing like folks expected in 2011.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MI has juked out Ha-Ha several times tonight. MI looks great for the reasons you stated. Good for him because he is in a contract year..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.