Game Day LSU Crowd subdued?

bamatex82

All-SEC
Oct 5, 2001
Greenville, TX
Watching Game Day and the LSU crowd seems pretty subdued. Also seems like the Game Day crew has the crowd further back and away from the commentators than usual. Does anybody else think so, too?

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
Too early for them, they are still getting over Friday night, it'll get rowdy tonight. They do seem farther back, it must be to keep them out of corn dog range.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Desmond Howard and Herbstreit both just picked Bama as the best one loss team right now. Pollack picked TCU and Corso picked AU

CrimsonPride

1st Team
Dec 9, 2001
Chattanooga, TN
And David Pollack picks the two Mississippi schools to be undefeated at the end of the year. How is that possible when they have to play each other? Just plain stupid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
And David Pollack picks the two Mississippi schools to be undefeated at the end of the year. How is that possible when they have to play each other? Just plain stupid.

Yea I was wondering the same thing. I think someone on set corrected him. He needs to eat something before his brain eats itself..

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I had the tigers winning, now everyone on Gameday picked LSU. I think people are thinking Ole Miss over Bama was a fluke. I may be picking ole kiss now, hoping LSU

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Desmond Howard and Herbstreit both just picked Bama as the best one loss team right now. Pollack picked TCU and Corso picked AU
I thought Herbstreit earlier in the week had picked Oregon over Alabama since they lost to a better Arizona team and beat MSU.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I thought Herbstreit earlier in the week had picked Oregon over Alabama since they lost to a better Arizona team and beat MSU.
I guess he changed his mind after another abysmal performance by the Oregon defense last night. Herbstreit and Desmond Howard both said they have Bama as their #1 one loss team right now. All of them will change their minds a lot though. It will be a fluid situation down to the last week..

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I had the tigers winning, now everyone on Gameday picked LSU. I think people are thinking Ole Miss over Bama was a fluke. I may be picking ole kiss now, hoping LSU
LSU needs to let that REAL Tiger loose when the Rebels take the field. I'm sure that Tiger could find dinner in the stadium tonight. Just let a die hard fan throw some blood on a few Rebel uniforms! That die hard fan needs to know what specific numbers throw at.

Letting that tiger loose can't be any worse than letting fans storm the field!

swoop10

Hall of Fame
Feb 10, 2001
Valdosta, GA

I took it as him saying the winner of the Ole Miss and MSU game but wasn't willing to pick who that would be.

oldtimetider

1st Team
Nov 16, 2008
I'm thinking the corndogs get em tonight...something about the way Les has acted in the press appearances this week...like he knows something. Of course trying to read CLM is like reading Dr. Seuss....they both say funny things but you don't really know what they mean...

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Wow...this is sad to hear.

@DellengerAdv: #LSU coach Les Miles' mother died Friday night, spokesman Michael Bonnette confirms.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.