Game Thread: Ole Miss Vs. LSU

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
A QB like Wallace simply doesn't have the composure to run the gauntlet of the SEC, and it seemed like all his issues came through tonight. The unsportsmanlike conduct penalty, the taunting of the crowd, the poor decisions throwing at the end, etc.
It was a Bad Bo night.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
This is Bo's last year at Ole Miss, correct?
That running off the field thing he did was about as low class an act that I've seen. Yeah it hurts to lose but there's always tomorrow. Not to at least shake hands with the other QB is petty and selfish. You'd think someone would have taught him better along the way. What he did is like deserting the team, IMO. It's not all about Bo.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
That running off the field thing he did was about as low class an act that I've seen. Yeah it hurts to lose but there's always tomorrow. Not to at least shake hands with the other QB is petty and selfish. You'd think someone would have taught him better along the way. What he did is like deserting the team, IMO. It's not all about Bo.
Yes, but isn't that the Bo we've known for a couple of years now. He only seems to hang around when they win. Krymsonman

hacksaw830

2nd Team
Jan 20, 2007
Don't hold your breath, Freeze is a bible thumping phony, he's not going to hold JACK accountable for anything as long as the player is a starter. Freeze is a punk just like Wallace, and I don't think this will be their last loss. Also the receiver that Wallace threw to ran straight to the tunnel after the play, OM showed its true colors last night, big mouth whining LOW CLASS punks that got what they deserve.
He did leave, if I was freeze I'd be in his ear about that.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.