****Bama vs. UT - Postgame Thread****

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
We played well on defense for what we prepared for. No way we could have known that they were hiding a QB that had put on 30 pounds since the last time we saw him. I just have to ask why have they not being playing him. Blake kept the chains moving tonight really impressed me. Every time we took the ball out of his hands on the gadget plays was a bad idea. Good win. I still say we win out. Roll Tide!!!!

JeffAtlanta

All-American
Aug 21, 2007
Atlanta, GA (Buckhead)
Will be so glad when the NCAA backpeddles on the "Reggie Bush" rule and once again makes it illegal for offensive teammates to push pile or ball carrier. It doesn't help the game and the resulting scrums just lead to injuries like the one Cam suffered.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I definitely feel that if big Cam is out for LSU it will hurt, but Leon Brown did pretty good. Having a couple of weeks to prepare helps a lot. Look at the difference for Bozeman when he had two weeks of prep vs. one week of prep for Arkansas.

My fear with rankings is that the basketball game that TCU played today might get them jumped ahead of us. I mean how can they get so much credit for the talking heads for playing a middle school team today and running up the score. Maybe they pulled their starters because I didn't watch the game, but my gosh.

RobK

All-SEC
Aug 27, 2004
Holts Summit, MO
knodell.blog-city.com
I just hope we respond better coming off this bye than we did after the first one. Hated to see the old bugaboos that haunted early this season--fumbles, procedure penalties, missed tackles, etc.--revisit us in the 2nd half. We just need to come out and punch LSU in the mouth early on two weeks from now.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I'm really proud of this team winning a rivalry game on the road. I thought Coach Kiffin played it cool and called a good game. I love it that I don't have to worry about punts for the next three years!

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Marquavius Burnett@Marq_Burnett 12m12 minutes ago
A smiling Amari Cooper on his record day: "I love playing in this stadium for some reason. All these people.

Marquavius Burnett@Marq_Burnett 16m16 minutes ago
Saban: We think Leon Brown is the "next best left tackle." Said Brown practices there.

Saban on Lane Kiffin's return: I don't think it affected any of us. I really don't.
Saban: Christion Jones tweaked his hamstring during warmups. Doesn't think it's serious, but "we'll see."
Saban: TE Brian Vogler sprained his knee. Doesn't think it's serious.
Saban: Cam Robinson has a high ankle sprain. Will figure out his status tomorrow.
Saban: "That was a heck of a game for both teams."

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.