Any early news on Robinson's injury?

B

BroadwayJoe777

He should be back for LSU. Good thing they have a week off.
Ummmm, where did you come up with this diagnosis? A high ankle sprain is very severe and it could be weeks before he is in playing shape. Not 2 little weeks.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Ummmm, where did you come up with this diagnosis? A high ankle sprain is very severe and it could be weeks before he is in playing shape. Not 2 little weeks.
It's more of a hope and pray he does. I'm no doctor but we are really going to need him for LSU and Miss State. Ya never know with players these days with what pain they will and won't play through.

B

BroadwayJoe777

It's more of a hope and pray he does. I'm no doctor but we are really going to need him for LSU and Miss State. Ya never know with players these days with what pain they will and won't play through.
I'm no doctor either, but have heard a high ankle sprain could be a 4 to 5 week injury. Here's hoping you are right. I still have faith in Leon if Cam can't make it back.

RdunawayTX

3rd Team
Sep 24, 2011
You don't just come back in two weeks from a high ankle sprain. I've seen NFL players hobbled for a month with those things.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
You really don't want your left tackle playing with limited mobility. That is a good way to lose your QB - especially with some of the edge rushers in the SEC. I hope and expect that Robinson will be fine, but he needs to be ready to play before he comes back onto the field.

I've sprained my ankle before when I was 15 and I was back to walking normal after 3 weeks. However I didn't weigh 330lbs.
That depends on what level sprain it is. If it is what I had which a level three it may as be a month. I hope he can bounce back quickly. Eye test though, says it didn't look good at all. That what happens when the refs are SLOW to blow the whistle.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
That depends on what level sprain it is. If it is what I had which a level three it may as be a month. I hope he can bounce back quickly. Eye test though, says it didn't look good at all. That what happens when the refs are SLOW to blow the whistle.
Well it was from running and they way I planted my foot and not because I got caught in a pile of 320lb linemen. I can see the difference there.

Well it was from running and they way I planted my foot and not because I got caught in a pile of 320lb linemen. I can see the difference there.
I came down (including all my weight) on my ankle. I was on crutches for three weeks and a cane for another two. Basketball is hell on ankles. I usually just got up and kept playing. Not this time. Cam was lucky it didn't break. But with the way he looked in pain it might have been better to break it. Those ligaments will stretch and might not be what they were again without surgery. I hope he's ok. He's been playing lights out, all that while a true freshman.

bodiddle

All-SEC
May 14, 2006
There is a headline on the Alabama Intel Forum that Cam had surgery. Can't read it as I am not a member. Does anyone know anything about this?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.