New Legendary Alabama Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

single wing1

Suspended
Oct 11, 2005
Lane Kiffin became an Alabama legendary coach Saturday night as his BRILLANT play calling demolished the Vols!! His demeanor and poise on the field certainly discredited all the false press that has been printed about him in his coaching career. Hope we can keep him until Nick retires!!! RTR!!

B

BroadwayJoe777

Lane Kiffin became an Alabama legendary coach Saturday night as his BRILLANT play calling demolished the Vols!! His demeanor and poise on the field certainly discredited all the false press that has been printed about him in his coaching career. Hope we can keep him until Nick retires!!! RTR!!
Huh?

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
He certainly called a great game, in spurts, and the new offensive formations and moving Cooper around to prevent double teams id's a refreshing approach. I wouldn't put him in the legendary category just yet though.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
Is that you Lane? The only I have seen legendary yet is your wife. But keep working...

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
This ranks right up there with your other "I'm a Barner trying to act like I'm an Alabama fan" gems. I have no problem with the Moo cows posting here.........but I DO have problems with Barners more fake than Manti Teo's girlfriend posting here.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, single wing is the genius who has said the following on this board:

January 13, 2010
I wouln't be be too happy if I a Southern Cal fan to get Kiffin.
Should I presume you hold a public office with flip-flopping like this?

You posted this garbage on January 3, 2013 - by which I mean you STARTED a thread...

I hope the Florida loss will get the team's attention. ND has great motivation

to beat the SEC's power hype. Florida was flat and the Cardinals super pumped.

We are 1-5 against the Irish so we must not be overconfident.
And then last November, the Barner love oozes from you like flatulence from a cow (if you'll pardon the simile):

The Barn looked AWESOME against the Vols. We will crush MSU and the Snakes!!
Notice how you conveniently left someone out?

Then you started another thread about worrying (that is closed) right after Gus sold his soul to the devil for a win over Georgia with the following insanity:

The Barn looked invincible against the Dogs. It looks as though they are better than Texas A&M and LSU. My nerves are shot for Thanksgiving!! But I have faith that we will win a close one RTR!!!! no COWS here!!

Then the day after the Iron Bowl, you rubbed salt in the wound:

This will be a lesson to be learned. With the Barn noted for its return success, we should have been ready.
Yeah, because Auburn has returned a LOT of field goals that were short for touchdowns in recent years.....right? Name them for me. Not blocks, shorts that were returned for TDs.

And btw, several of your posts appear to have been removed that extolled the virtues of Auburn anyway.

Do us a favor and MOOOOOOO-VE on.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
SBTF piqued my curiosity, so I dug in a did a little research, 'bobaroo7'...

bobaroo7 is the username associated with this user's data elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.