Kiffin gives visor away after game lol

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I wonder if the guy trying to get the hat back thought the man grabbed the off of Kiffen's head. It was a very weird, awkward moment.
That was my impression too. Like he thought they snatched the visor off CLK's head and he was offering to trade his own visor to get the visor 'back' to give to CLK. Weird Paranoia type deal.

Side note: I can't believe those hillbillies were blasting 'Rocky Top' all throughout the post game sportsmanship-like niceties?! They just LOST by 14pts that extended an EIGHT game losing streak. Have they fallen that far??? If so....

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I have daughters at both schools and had to wear both an A and a T.
Tough spot to be in really. When my boy graduates in a few years from now he could very well go to Tennessee. If they throw money at him to stay in state plus the hope scholarship and my teaching here saves money on tuition I will be in a fix. I may have to cave. He isn't a fan of theirs but college is so expensive now it might just make sense.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I wonder if the guy trying to get the hat back thought the man grabbed the off of Kiffen's head. It was a very weird, awkward moment.
I ran across this on, of all things, a UT board. The speculation there was the same - that somebody grabbed it off Lane's head...

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
Tough spot to be in really. When my boy graduates in a few years from now he could very well go to Tennessee. If they throw money at him to stay in state plus the hope scholarship and my teaching here saves money on tuition I will be in a fix. I may have to cave. He isn't a fan of theirs but college is so expensive now it might just make sense.
He can go to Tennessee and not be a Tennessee fan. My brother-in-law has two degrees from Auburn, and just started his doctorate at Tennessee. The biggest reason is Auburn and Tennessee has paid and is paying all of his education plus a stipend. Furthermore, Alabama doesn't have his major (agronomy and soils), so the decision was easy on his part. He's still an Alabama fan, and has gone to Auburn and Tennessee games sitting in the student section wearing his Alabama stuff. If he wasn't going to major in agronomy and soils, he would've gone to Alabama.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I had to send a daughter to UT. One of my best friends, bleeds orange, sent his daughter, Jenny Shelton, to Bama because Bama offered her a scholarship and UT did not. Jenny was drum major for the Million Dollar Band at last year's UT/Bama game in Tuscaloosa. It made me very proud when her name was announced over the PA.

Do what you have to do to get them educated. Football is football, but getting an education is life altering.

HawaiianTide

Suspended
Jul 16, 2014
Does anybody think there's any truth behind the rumor that Florida may want Kiffin after Muschamp gets the boot?

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I had to send a daughter to UT. One of my best friends, bleeds orange, sent his daughter, Jenny Shelton, to Bama because Bama offered her a scholarship and UT did not. Jenny was drum major for the Million Dollar Band at last year's UT/Bama game in Tuscaloosa. It made me very proud when her name was announced over the PA.

Do what you have to do to get them educated. Football is football, but getting an education is life altering.
You aren't kidding. Every time I think about the cost of my education compared to what the kids are paying now I know how fortunate I was going to school when I did.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Does anybody think there's any truth behind the rumor that Florida may want Kiffin after Muschamp gets the boot?
the truth is that they will take Bobby petrino over lane kiffin. Kiffin is more likely to get the MSU job if mullen leaves than he is to get a big time program job. I just think one year isnt enough to change the opinions of many top tier programs

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.