Kiffin gives visor away after game lol

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Coach Saban said it the best last night - UT fans are upset that they lost a pretty good coach.

But he also said that is from a small segment of fans. Most of them understand it's the nature of the sport and are OK with it.

Mixed bag.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I was surprised he was booed that loudly walking off the field. Even more surprised there were that many Vol fans in attendance that late.

BamaGene

Scout Team
Jun 14, 2014
I was surprised he was booed that loudly walking off the field. Even more surprised there were that many Vol fans in attendance that late.
Yeah, I was surprised there were so many with about 10 min to go. Right after that we got the INT which sent them streaming out but there was still a lot of orange at the end.

One more thing, I was amazed at how many 'mixed' couples there were with one in orange and the other in Crimson. I saw several 'orange' parents with 'Crimson' kids...

Last edited:

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Yeah, I was surprised there were so many with about 10 min to go. Right after that we got the INT which sent them streaming out but there was still a lot of orange at the end.

One more thing, I was amazed at how many 'mixed' couples there were with one in orange and the other in Crimson. I saw several 'orange' parents with 'Crimson' kids...
House divided. You have to pick your soul mate carefully kids.

Boo Radley

All-SEC
Dec 13, 2003
Domus Dulcis Alabamus

They were celebrating their moral victory.

CrmznApklps

All-SEC
Nov 22, 2004
The GUMP
Hmmmmm. I don't know. If Fran made a comeback as a successful coordinator at the Barn or with the Viles, I have a feeling he'd get some verbal feedback....even now.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
House divided. You have to pick your soul mate carefully kids.
Well my wife is an OM grad from Oxford. They're easier to get along with than Vols. Also, she's converted into a Bama fan. With OM playing at the same time, she watched the Bama game, although we have several other TV sets she could have watched OM on... ;)

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Well my wife is an OM grad from Oxford. They're easier to get along with than Vols. Also, she's converted into a Bama fan. With OM playing at the same time, she watched the Bama game, although we have several other TV sets she could have watched OM on... ;)
At least she was pulling for another SEC school. You really did a great job holding your ground and not converting to be an Ole Miss fan. The 3rd and 4th quarters were so frustrating the other night watching us play we turned it over to see the ending of the LSU and OM game.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
That was weird.
That was definitely weird. It was like he was trying to get it so he could sell it or something. You could hear the Dad saying "he gave it to her" so I'm not sure what he was trying to get it for. I wouldn't have given it up either if he gave it to my child. I would have slapped that dude.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Coach Kiffin gets a bad rap. He's really very nice and hilarious. He and Blake seem very close and are always together while travelling. Blake seems to have a lot of respect for Coach Kiffin. I hope he stays awhile personally. :)

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I wonder if the guy trying to get the hat back thought the man grabbed the off of Kiffen's head. It was a very weird, awkward moment.

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al

Well at least they are trying to raise their kids right!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.