Mark Ingram having a great night! (Lacy too)

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Mark Ingram has rushed for 168 yards against the Packers tonight....3 minutes to go. Eddie Lacy has 182 all-purpose(receiving and rushing) yards.

Congrats to two great guys!

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
That's AWESOME!!! Ingram is still my favorite Bama player of All-Time!!! I honestly think if he were on a run committed team that let him be THE #1 guy he would WRECK the NFL defenses. I can't think of any other player who has been more underutilized. Seeing him have a stat line like that makes me extremely happy for him. He is a GREAT person and a BEAST of a RB. Way to go INGY!!!!

Great stat line for Lacy too....I also love me some 'Steady Eddie' spinning around the field. Awesome stuff for both of them.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Now if Trent would just get his butt in gear.... I never would have thought he'd be the least successful of the three in the NFL at this point.
As long as he stays injury free I think Trent will have a long successful career. Give it some time. Trent is going to be fine.

bamagradinATL

All-American
Sep 12, 2006
McKinney, TX
Now the Saints and the rest of the NFL see what I've been preaching since Mark came into the league, give him the touches and he will produce. If the Saints don't want to use him, I'm sure another team will.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Now the Saints and the rest of the NFL see what I've been preaching since Mark came into the league, give him the touches and he will produce. If the Saints don't want to use him, I'm sure another team will.
I'm with you. I hate the Saints as much as I hate UT and AU for how bad they have misused Mark. He's constantly had to rotate with 2-3 other RB's. He's the type of RB that needs constant touches to get in a groove and then BAM!!!....you CAN'T stop him. He hits the hole, jump cuts (Ingram trademark move), bounces, stumbles, stiff arms, charges, shrugs off, and drags MULTIPLE defenders down the field. It's Yac Yac Yac Yac Yac.....he's the best we've had imho.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Mark has 1 fumble his entire nfl career, that was his rookie season. That is remarkable.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
For those that didn't watch the game, Mark was the main tailback used and he was not rotating in and out. He was in the game on all downs not just running downs. What many have argued here for a long time is if the Saints would just put him in the game and let him play (like last night) he'd be a great back. They were proven right last night.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Didn't he only have something like one or two his entire career at Bama?

The man knows how to hold onto the football, that's for sure! :)
He had two. One was against UT in the 2 blocked FG's game. The other was against the Barn in the Cam game when he got stripped from behind.

Maybe Larry Csonka held the ball better but I doubt it. Ingram is really amazing.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
Lacy caught 3 short passes on the same drive with two for first downs. I was wandering if they were not taking him seriously or if it was a product of his own skill.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
He had two. One was against UT in the 2 blocked FG's game. The other was against the Barn in the Cam game when he got stripped from behind.

Maybe Larry Csonka held the ball better but I doubt it. Ingram is really amazing.
Ingram, like Yeldon, is an incredibly untimely fumbler. However, he's not nearly as prolific an untimely fumbler as TJ is.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.