ESPN's Local Troll Danny Kannel Shows That "Anti-SEC Bias"

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Re: ESPN's Local Troll Danny Kannel Shows That "SEC Bias"

Guess what ? He's co-hosting the playoff selection show tomorrow !
You have got to be kidding me?! I would rather have Kirk, Mark May, Rece, Desmond Howard, Pollack - anybody else besides Danny!

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL

Well he has to have Notre Dame rated so high on that list because they should have beaten his beloved Seminoles. Nevermind that was a statement of how far FSU has fallen from last year than how good Notre Dame is this year.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL

Meh. He's irrelevant to the outcome CFB. ESPN has him on because he will stir the pot.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA

Espn's football playoff picture. Notice Bama's 6th rated schedule played and 2nd hardest remaining schedule . Danny should look inward at ESPN statistics. Jason Sehorn has been reluctant to give Bama any love, but explained today that they do not have that big win like say Auburn at k state . But he said if they beat LSU and Miss st they will make his top 4.
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

BornABamaFan

2nd Team
Nov 22, 2011
Brandon,MS
Until the SEC West finishes playing the SEC West, nothing any of them say is relevant-- especially the guy picking schools that he "hopes" FSU gets to play in a play-off scenario!

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed

Espn's football playoff picture. Notice Bama's 6th rated schedule played and 2nd hardest remaining schedule . Danny should look inward at ESPN statistics. Jason Sehorn has been reluctant to give Bama any love, but explained today that they do not have that big win like say Auburn at k state. But he said if they beat LSU and Miss st they will make his top 4.
Wait a cotton picking minute, Jason calls Auburn beating the best team in the Big 12 a "big win" but he says nothing about Alabama beating the 2nd best team (WVU) in the Big 12? Great logic there, Jason or should I say Mr. Angie Harmon.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA

Wait a cotton picking minute, Jason calls Auburn beating the best team in the Big 12 a "big win" but he says nothing about Alabama beating the 2nd best team (WVU) in the Big 12? Great logic there, Jason or should I say Mr. Angie Harmon.
Gotcha, but my point was that at least he is willing to change his opinion, don't think Danny k ever will., oh, and I thought she divorced him.....no?

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

I wonder when Louisville beats fsu where will they be according to him
I'm sure he will have them as the Top 1 loss team. Here's hoping they lose TWO games by the end of the 1st week in December.

I get nauseated every time I hear him. I try to turn the channel as quickly as possible. ESPN needs to give us a prior warning when this JOKE is getting ready to appear on TV.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere

DK is on now saying how overrated we are. What a piece of work he is
I hope the players have him on in the player's lounge and just soak it all in. Motivation comes in many different ways. I have often felt like boxers really have to find different reasons to hate the guy standing in front of them to make them get "up" for the fight. Talking trash might help some, but Kannel can really help our cause. Maybe that is what he is trying to do, motivate our team.

rolltide7854

All-American
Aug 20, 2007
Birmingham, Ala

He wants to keep a second SEC team out because he knows there is no way his beloved Criminoles could beat 2 SEC teams in a row.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.

He should go work with Clay Travis at Fox Sports. He would fit in there nicely. What a tool.

Al Becker

3rd Team
Jan 25, 2011
Trussville, Al.

I actually heard him say yesterday that he respected ND because the don't play cupcakes. I swear he said this. Seriously? Powerhouses week in and week out. Rice, Purdue, Navy, northwestern....

amazing. Also tired of hearing him talk about Oregons missing players inn their loss. No credibility.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

the only thing good about Jason Seahorn is his wife.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
He is so bias that he doesn't qualify as an analyst.

He is more like a drunk FSU frat boy that always says "my team is better than yours" no matter what.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.

Jason Sehorn at least had Auburn in his top four as of right now. He admitted that could, and will, change over the next few weeks.
I hate to rain on my Bama brethren's parade, but, if the committee thinks anything like Sehorn and Kannel, two SEC teams ain't getting in.

JQBama42

Scout Team
Sep 24, 2014
Enid, OK

Both Kannel and Sehorn are beating the drum that Oregon's loss doesn't count because they were missing their offensive tackle. I watched Sehorn today during my lunch break and about choked on my lunch. He said you have to score a lot of points to win a championship now and having a good defense isn't important. He followed up with how people haven't been impressed with TCU in the past, but they scored over 80 against Texas
Tech on Saturday and now they are an impressive team. All of these "experts" on ESPN are ruining sports in general.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.