Poll: Off Week Fun: Best 2014 Bama Contribution by State

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Since we have a week off, I figured I'd throw this out there. I was thinking about it Saturday during the Tennessee game and was very appreciative of the collection of talent we've assembled from around the country. So my question is, which state do you think can lay claim to the best collection of talent on THIS YEAR's Team? And no flaky answers like: "I like them all.." Of course you do...So do we all. Choose ONE.

Alabama: TJ Yeldon, Ryan Anderson, OJ Howard, Reggie Ragland, Nick Perry, Jarrick Williams, Jalston Fowler, Jonathan Allen (originally from AL..moved to VA), Christion Jones, ArDarius Stewart, Darren Lake, Rashaan Evans, Jake Coker (why not?)

Georgia: Blake Sims, Kenyon Drake, Austin Shepard, Xzavier Dickson, Reuben Foster, Dillon Lee, Brian Vogler, Geno Smith, Dalvin Tomlinson, Adam Griffith, Tyren Jones, Dakota Ball

Florida: Amari Cooper, Chris Black, Derrick Henry, DJ Pettway, Eddie Jackson,

Louisiana: Landon Collins, Cam Robinson, Cam Sims, Tim Williams, Bradley Sylve

Texas: A'Shawn Robinson, DeAndrew White, Tony Brown, Maurice Smith

Ohio: Trey DePriest, Ryan Kelly

Let's have at it!

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Best depth by state: Alabama

Best overall player by state: Florida (Cooper)

Best collection of talent: Georgia (Mark Richt is so nice to allow us to cherry pick his state. Such a fine, upstanding man).

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Personally, I think Louisiana is tough pound for pound, just by the weight of Collins (who I think is the best player on our team regardless of position) and Robinson who is quite possibly all-world before he leaves here.And throw it Tim Williams for his contributions as a pass rusher this season.

But I think I gotta go Georgia...I'm ignoring the fact that Drake is injured.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
IT would be easier to see the lists of ALL players from each states.. but I'll go with Alabama or Georgia: it's a tie. Georgia has the dymaic playmakers.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.