JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
SEC Previews and Predictions: Week 10
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
October 27th, 2014 07:51 PM

. By Jess Nicholas, TideFans.com Editor-In-Chief Oct. 27, 2014 Last week’s record: 5-1 (80.0%) Season record: 59-16 (78.7%) By virtue of Hugh Freeze out-hatting Les Miles in Baton Rouge, The Predictions Dept. missed on a perfect week. With Alabama sitting out this week, the top game in the SEC will be Ole Miss against Auburn, […]

Read More Here

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Thanks as always, Jess. I have felt all along that OM was playing on borrowed time and that time ran out last Sturday night and will continue this Saturday night. Auburn's offense will give the Landsharks more than they want.

Alanbama27

All-American
Sep 24, 2003
Hoover, Alabama, USA
I agree wholeheartedly with you on all predictions. I actually think Auburn could end up running away and winning by 14-17 late. Ole Miss is definitely in panic mode as it showed in their decision making or lack thereof late in the LSU game. Anyone with half a brain tries the field goal and if you're not going to do that, call a play where BAD BO, can't completely screw-the-pooch and throw a long pass! Enough blame to go around but that's on Freeze!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.