Link: How Would FSU perform in the SEC? (Prediction machine)

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN
I thought I read somewhere that a prediction machine had them at 3.9 losses with OM's schedule. I laughed out loud when I saw that.

Of course, that's only because ESPN would pull Buffalo Wild Wings style shenanigans to make sure it would happen. I know because Jimbo told me that Jameis said he heard it during a charity autograph signing. And that is why FSU is the classiest organization in the country. Go 'holes!

*removes tin foil hat*

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
FSU isn't the same quality team that they were last January .
Maybe not, but they aren't bad at all. Back to the article's scenario: I think that the Auburn win would be the one that they would have the toughest time replicating if put in Mississippi State's place, LSU wasn't playing as well early and we have all seen what a good team can do to TAMU. Auburn isn't quite as good as they were last year either. Give them Lawson back on their D-Line and they'd be a lot better, but they aren't there on that side of the ball and it is showing. I can easily see FSU doing exactly what State has done to this point.

Like I said earlier, you hear these types of speculations a lot every year, and they have merit. They are just that, speculations. We have no possible way of knowing. Some people have the ability to guess better than others, but it is just a guess. When a team that hears this a lot gets shot they want to prove everyone wrong. That hasn't happened a lot recently to the SEC, but it did last year with a good portion of the players on the team we are discussing.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.