Bye Week #2 Practice Reports and Media Appearances

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Hey RTR91, I just wanted to thank you for all your practice links and info you supply. Between you and Kyallie one can keep up really well with the Tide! Thank you for your work!

KentuckianaBFan

All-SEC
Jan 26, 2011
Lakeland, FL, 2018
echoaffiliate.com
Hey RTR91, I just wanted to thank you for all your practice links and info you supply. Between you and Kyallie one can keep up really well with the Tide! Thank you for your work!
Same here. I tried just clicking on the "Like" button, but evidently I, at some point, offended the elf creatures that live in my desktop electrical computation box, because when I click on the afore mentioned "Like" button, nothing happens...unless I click it more than once quickly, at which point I am told that I must wait at least 3 seconds between clicks...anyway, thanks for all of your work to keep us informed--much appreciated...ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Same here. I tried just clicking on the "Like" button, but evidently I, at some point, offended the elf creatures that live in my desktop electrical computation box, because when I click on the afore mentioned "Like" button, nothing happens...unless I click it more than once quickly, at which point I am told that I must wait at least 3 seconds between clicks...anyway, thanks for all of your work to keep us informed--much appreciated...ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
Do you have Javascript disabled or uninstalled? I do, and I can't "like" anything any more. I just get a "Javascript/void" message in the lower left corner. It appears that vB, in the latest edition went to Java for the "like" etc. functions. I'll just have to do without them...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.