Question: Bama Fans Storming the Field?

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
So, if Miss State lose to us at Home.. would we storm the field? Auburn? Last year they stormed the field against us.
I just don't see it happening. As someone else mentioned, the logistics make it nearly impossible. Also, we're too proud of a fan base for it. Which I don't mind... it is a pretty unsafe thing for a large group of people to do.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I was there and all I remeber were a small group of students getting onto the field and B-ham PD quickly putting a stop to it. I think the use of Force by PD deterred most students from rushing the field.
You know, I do think that a group of maybe 100 tried, but the PD Did deter their efforts . Probably would of gotten worse if the first few were successful.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I don't see folks in BDS storming the field. First, the fanbase is too proud. Second, the stadium isn't setup well for it. The student section tends to be the first group to leave its seats. The Greeks aren't jumping down from above the tunnel. Everyone else has to go through the walkway, security, jump the fence and bushes, and the second level of security guards.

Truthfully, I don't blame Auburn fans for storming the field after beating us. It was an emotional ending to the game and their comeback from a 3-9 season.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.