Tyren Jones suspended from the team for now.

BamaGene

Scout Team
Jun 14, 2014
If his coach were named Jimbo, he probably would have doubled his touches over whatever he did!

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
Right when he was poised to start getting more touches, too.
Exactly what I was thinking. He appears to be competing with Tenpenny for the "2" position in our future "1-2 punch" behind Henry. This is the same position that Ingram, Richardson, Lacy, and Yeldon once held before they moved to the "1" position. What an opportunity, and what a time to get complacent and lose discipline. Hope he gets his head on straight, whatever the transgression. I've been watching TJ since high school and he's got huge talent. It'd be a shame if he prevented himself from realizing his potential.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
So glad Bo will be with us in January. With Drake still injured and Yeldon to NFL (probably) Bo will be the #2 back next year behind Henry..

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Umm...Actually, It probably would be either Henry, Drake and Jones... Drake is most likely to stay due to his injury. If he goes, It would be Henry/ Jones or Tenpenny/ Bo.... and Let's not forget Flowers for next year... so anything can happen.

So glad Bo will be with us in January. With Drake still injured and Yeldon to NFL (probably) Bo will be the #2 back next year behind Henry..

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Jalston is getting reps at RUnning back this week and next week. IT sounds like he's going to carry the ball against LSU with Henry/TJ.. and that's not a bad thing. Fowler did great against LSU last year.
Give Jalston the ball more -- and bring in one of the tight ends to replace him at HBack --

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Umm...Actually, It probably would be either Henry, Drake and Jones... Drake is most likely to stay due to his injury. If he goes, It would be Henry/ Jones or Tenpenny/ Bo.... and Let's not forget Flowers for next year... so anything can happen.
Drake won't be 100% next fall and Jones is suspended right now. I forgot about Tenpenny..

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
but remember Saban said in his new conference that if he does what he is supposed to be doing, he'll be back, and that tells me it was something minor... and given IT is almost November, IT has to be his grades, broke curfew or something we'll never know. He could be back with the team after LSU. Drake has a broken leg, didnt tear MCL Or anything... He'll be 100 percent by spring. So he can still go or not... but unlikely.
Drake won't be 100% next fall and Jones is suspended right now. I forgot about Tenpenny..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.