The Notre Dame (not a pay site) message board is great right now

JQBama42

Scout Team
Sep 24, 2014
Enid, OK
It's funny reading all of the "anti-Notre Dame bias" stuff they are spewing. Notre Dame has been given the benefit of the doubt every year since the Rockne days.

dadleyblane5

All-SEC
Apr 19, 2011
DeFuniak Springs Fl.
It's funny reading all of the "anti-Notre Dame bias" stuff they are spewing. Notre Dame has been given the benefit of the doubt every year since the Rockne days.
Absolutely....they are the only team I have ever known to ALWAYS start a year ranked in the top 25 no matter what their previous years record was or who they had coming back.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
I agree. They SHOULD have beaten Florida State. So should Clemson and half of FSU's opponents so far. The question is: Who DID you beat?

I actually like Notre Dame. We should have them for lunch again sometime.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
The only thing Notre Dame has going for it (other than tradition) is they NEVER play 1AA teams. However, now that they are playing five ACC games each year I expect their SOS will decline.

AlabasterBama

3rd Team
Dec 14, 2006
Alabaster, Alabama
absolutely hilarious. On a side note....I really think after 2-4 years of this 4 team playoff there will be changes specifically 5 major conferences, with each having at least 12 teams, and each having a conference championship. Best guess is Notre Dame and BYU to Big 12 and 8 team playoff with 5 conference champions and 3 at large. Committee will seed the teams with a formula that includes the AP and coaches poll. Six major Bowls will be involved in the playoff. Four will host the first round and the other two will host semifinals. The championship will be bid out and be played week before the Super Bowl. That is just my thoughts

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
I'll bet if FSU losses 1 game in the ACC then they are dome for the year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.