Who is your favorite SEC network analyst/announcer so far?

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
There was a little grumbling about Greg's radio work during the pre-season, but I never caught the show. I've seen him on the tv network a good bit...he does a great job and seems very comfortable on the set.

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
I've always liked Greg McElroy. I am also growing fond of Trevor Matich on ESPN College Football Live. I just like the way he thinks.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Marcus Spears is great. I loved it when he crashed the Finebaum set. I like him the best. Then Greg...though Greg can be annoying at times.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
^^^ I'm not going to touch that Bamaro....

I just wanted to say while I understand he's not everyone's cup of tea - I like Paul Finebaum - he's got a handle on the conference....the game.....it's history and I enjoy his perspective as well and his speaking style.

I like Gmac as well.

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
Not a popular answer, but for me, it's Finebaum. Mind you, I'm not talking about his radio show and his cast of clowns. When he's in an analyst role, he cuts to the chase and provides clear answers and predictions, without a lot of extra fluff.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.