Question: Which do you watch on Saturday morning - SEC Nation or ESPN Gameday??

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL
Have you made the switch to "SEC Nation" from "GameDay" on Saturday morning or have you stuck with Chris Fowler and the peanut gallery? For me, it is "SEC Nation". I have never liked Fowler and can't stand Desmond Howard, so the switch was an easy one for me. To tell the truth, I quit watching "GameDay" about 3 years ago.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Usually if I'm home it's GameDay. Most of the GameDay sets this year have been have been at SEC sites anyway.

I'll switch back and forth, but I'm normally running errands and miss most of the shows any way. I got home one day just in time to see Katy tossing the corn dogs (on what was a bad day for us :( ).

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Neither. I quit watching Gameday a few years ago, I guess when Corso's health began to decline and they began to try to take the show more "mainstream."

When it was just Fowler, Corso, and Herbie it was great. As it has expanded to include more people, more "analysis", guest pickers, etc. the quality has gone down, IMO.

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
I work Saturdays until noon. I get home, eat some lunch, and start checking out games around 1pm unless we have an early game, of course. I can't stand the waiting and working gets me through the morning without going stir crazy. I love our 2:30 CST kick offs.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Used to watch the entire game day show. I don't watch any of it now. Have different priorities these days..

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
If the TV is on, it's on ESPN but I will flip over to watch the SEC some. I will try to catch Corso's pick but I am not a fan of the guest picker, especially when they don't know squat about college football. Desmond Howard does nothing for me.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.