Question: Which do you watch on Saturday morning - SEC Nation or ESPN Gameday??

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
I watch both! I am a typical man.... every commercial the channel gets flipped until commercials are over! Ya just never know which ESPN channel it ends up on (like roulette).

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
Swearengin, Alabama, United States
Neither, I get up too late......:biggrin2:
Thats generally me. I get to sleep in late most Saturdays so I take advantage of it lol! If not I am having something to go do so miss it. Occasionally I will watch one or the other just before the 11 o'clock kickoffs. If I have any real time to spend on football its usually on here catching up as much as I can. ;)

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I flip back & forth, but I'll watch Gameday over the SEC network most of the time. Maybe just from habit, but I also think the Gameday set and people have a more bigtime atmosphere.

Last season I could tune in Gameday on my fm radio in my car, which was great for getting things done in the car, but I can't find it on my radio dial this season.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Mostly game day, but both. I DVR game day just in case I miss a good segment , I can back it up. When Gameday shows what is coming up and at what time on the show, and nothing looks good, I will switch to SEC NATION for awhile. Sometimes I even check out the Fox college football show.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Last season I could tune in Gameday on my fm radio in my car, which was great for getting things done in the car, but I can't find it on my radio dial this season.
I don't know where you live, but here in Bham, I believe it's on FM 100.5. That's the JOX 2 station that carries ESPN.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
ESPN Gameday.

I'm usually getting Saturday chores out of the way before the games start. My Saturday's are busy enough that I rarely get to watch football all day anyway. I like Gameday because I'm used to it. I think Herbie is the best college analyst I've heard; there may be better on SEC Nation.

I also try to catch Corso's pick. That's good fun to me and makes me smile every week.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I don't know where you live, but here in Bham, I believe it's on FM 100.5. That's the JOX 2 station that carries ESPN.

ESPN radio has their own Gameday, not the same as TV, or it wasn't in the past.i remember Ryan Rusillo and Mel Kiper were the hosts about 4 years ago.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Sadly, I don't have a choice, as we don't get the SEC Network up here.

That being said, I'd be lying if I said that I leap outta bed bed after a typically raucous Friday night to tune into much of anything... :biggrin:

So I typically catch most of the last hour or so of "GameDay"...

All of that being said, I sure as heck would luuuuuuuuuv to have the choice...

tru2thaduce

All-SEC
Nov 25, 2005
Wichita,Kansas
Kids sports have taken priority most of the time but I do catch both when I can.SEC nation will get better with time.I see it taking my interest in the future.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.