Game Thread: Upset? #2 Florida State @ #25 Louisville

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Pulling against the Winstons. I hope they all got food poisoning at Joe's Crab Shack.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
I'm rooting for the adulterous motorcycle driver coach against Cap'n Crab Legs. Be good if FSU lost, assuming they would drop below us.

B

BroadwayJoe777

I'm rooting for the adulterous motorcycle driver coach against Cap'n Crab Legs. Be good if FSU lost, assuming they would drop below us.
The funniest post of the year so far.........:)

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Heard on the radio that Louisville has the nation's #1 defense! And leads nation in interceptions! Might be interesting.

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
Heard on the radio that Louisville has the nation's #1 defense! And leads nation in interceptions! Might be interesting.
They have the #1 rushing defense and the #4 scoring defense. They've allowed 23 points twice - to Clemson and Virginia. The last time FSU scored 23 points was the OT game against Clemson.

Honestly, this really does have some qualities of an upset - it's a road game on Thursday night, it's a good defense going up against an offensive star, and the underdog's coach has a history of winning (both on the field and off... or not). I wouldn't put a penny on this game. FSU should win, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if Louisville pulled off the upset. I'll certainly be pulling for Louisville.

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
Like everyone else, I think FSU will win. But, if Louisville's D can pressure Winston, their secondary just might catch multiple interceptions tonite. Would be very interesting to see how much that rattles Winston.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I'm pulling for Louisville, obviously, and they have a chance - because of their defense:
Total D: 1st nationally
Rushing D: 1st nationally
Scoring D: 4th nationally
Passing D: 10th nationally

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.