Game Thread: Upset? #2 Florida State @ #25 Louisville

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
I'm officially done with this. I refuse to watch the look on that smug, lying, thieving, rapist's face anymore. And Jimbo Fisher will get his. The inmates are running the asylum.

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011
What is truly frustrating is that Florida St would not even be a top 10 team without Winston. Not close. Fisher knows this- and so does every Criminole supporter. I loathe this program right now more than the Barn- and that is really saying something. Winston makes Cam look like a choir boy.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Jesse never had a brain to lose. He's literally the dumbest color commentator I've ever heard. And I say that with zero animosity, just a matter of fact. I honestly feel sorry for him.
I consider Kirk Herbstreit and Chris Fowler the "brassieres" of the ESPN CFB programming. They are there to "support the boobs" like Palmer, Pollock, Kannell, and Gilmore.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Lousiville let up the gass in second half, and they paid prices for that. they should've kept doing same things to put more pressure on Winston and this game would've been won by 2 touchdowns. I"m disappointed in game management plan... I'm going to say this.. Next year, FSU will struggle without Winston because Winston is the reason why they came back. Dude is real good, but I have a feeling their bubble is about to burst in playoff. You cannot consistenly keep playing catch up on offense all season long. A better team will not allow that. I hope we get FSU in playoff if we win out.

Bama Czar

1st Team
Sep 1, 2010
Woodstock, GA
well there is always that off chance Florida beats them to win one for the gipper
No chance for that, IMO. I think the FL players are ready for Muschamp to be gone. They are unresponsive to the continued verbal beratings that he gives his players. I think they have become numb to it, and will be happy to see him go. Regardless of what the players may say in public....they know that he is gone soon.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
The Duke that may get them is Duke Johnson. He will "one up" Michael Dyer and run all over them. Problem is they will pass and run all over Miami.

major tidefan

All-American
Jul 3, 2006
Boaz,AL
The criminoles will cruise into the playoffs now with little problem.So is the benefit of being in a garbage conference like the acc.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
The Duke that may get them is Duke Johnson. He will "one up" Michael Dyer and run all over them. Problem is they will pass and run all over Miami.
After watching them play twice I will say FSU is in very big trouble. They are not good at all. Miami and Duke will give them a legitimate test. I didn't realize the drop off in talent from the crop of defenders that went to the NFL and Benjamin at WR but it is profound. Their DL is weak and the middle of the OL is a freaking disaster. Any team in the SEC West would beat them by 3 scores. The top 5 teams would likely beat them 42-10 scores and the like.

IF, and that is a big IF, they make it to the semi-final they will be shredded in their 1st game. They simply DO NOT belong in the discussion for the Final Four. What they did last year should have NO bearing if the "committee" does what is says is its goal (which they've already abandoned by their own admission).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.